Potential Coalition Membership for Dr. Steve Gabel

• Administrators

Attention Forum Members,

Dr. Steve Gabel has been recommended on the Hair Transplant Network for the past few years and has proven himself to be a highly ethical physician who works hard to provide his patients with excellent results at modest cost. To view his recommendation and credentials, click here .

I recently visited his clinic to meet with some of his patients and observe his outstanding surgery. I was very impressed with the great attention to detail and care that Dr. Gabel and his staff showed at every step of the procedure.

I found his procedure to be truly outstanding and ultra refined. To see photos and highlights from my visit with Dr. Gabel's clinic, click here .

Dr. Gabel has also shared examples of his ultra refined work on this forum over the past few weeks. To see these photo albums visit ??“

Patient with results 6 months post op after restoring his frontal area.

Patient with crown restored one year after surgery (1 year post-op crown, 2378 grafts).

Dr. Gabel's surgical credentials and background are also excellent ( click here to view his information ). In my opinion he and his staff have worked hard to build a first class hair transplant clinic that provides patients with outstanding ultra refined results at modest prices.

I believe he has earned the right to be admitted into the elite ranks of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians .

I welcome input and comments from forum members regarding his potential Coalition membership.

Best regards, Pat ??“ Publisher of the Hair Transplant Network and the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

I also heard he is a great dancer and a snappy dresser!

Well, I for one am glad that a doc who does what I consider to be high-quality work, is being chosen for the Coalition.

I think this is an obvious choice.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I second the recommendation for Dr Gabel to be admitted into the Coalition. He is an exceptional doctor and human being. I've operated side by side with him over the years and can say without reservation he is one of the very finest surgeons I've had the opportunity to work with. I hope to welcome him aboard the Coalition.

Dr. Feller

I know first hand he's a great dancer. icon_biggrin.gif All that aside, Dr. Gabel's work and results seem very nice. He has my support.

Dr. Gabel is a very nice person who is doing great work to be accepted into the coalition.

• Administrators

Thanks to everyone for their input and overwhelming support for Dr. Steve Gabel being granted membership in the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Clearly Dr. Gabel and his staff have done the hard work of providing their patients with first rate ultra refined results. They have earned their place amongst the other elite members of the Coalition and met the demanding standards for Coalition membership.

I'm pleased to announce that Dr. Gabel has been granted membership in the Coalition. To view his profile and video interviews, click here.

Onwards and Upwards, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to thank everyone for their positive support for Coalition Membership. It was a pleasure having Pat out to the office to see the work that we perform.

Steve Gabel, M.D.

Portland, Oregon

503-693-1118

Steven Gabel, MD, FACS, FISHRS

Diplomate, American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery

Diplomate, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

Diplomate, American College of Surgeons

Gabel Hair Restoration Center

Portland, Oregon

503-693-1118

Email Dr. Gabel directly at drgabel@gabelcenter.com

Dr. Gabel's Website

Dr. Steven Gabel is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.