If your looking for a Transplant in Europe, READ THIS

Hey all,

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Devroye and his assistances in Brussels. They are truly professional and caring people. I met with Dr. Devroye a few months back in person. He took well over an hour and a half talking to me about the possible surgery. He told me the surgery would take the better part of a day. That the pain would be mild and that I would be given and lunch and be able to watch several DVD movies of my choice. All were quite true.

Dr. Devroye speaks English, as well as, French, which is good considering I only speak English. He had one of his patients come in for me to look at. His work is amazing. I could not tell the man had a transplant and I can usually spot one from across a room. I did not meet with any salesman, or feel any pressure. It was a welcomed change.

The day of the surgery, I was greeted by Dr. Devroye and his FOUR assistances. Like I said, The doctor is a perfectionist. Two of his assistances spoke mainly French: Marie and Isabelle. Both were very attentive, professional, and kind. They often checked in with me and bought me lunch and snacks. (Btw, they had great bread in Brussels and pretty good brownies).

The doctor flies one of his assistances, Colleen, in from Canada. Since I only speak English it was nice to have someone to talk to. Again, she appears to be top in here field. She is also the most polite person I have ever met and excellent at small talk. In fact, I think small talk is in her job description. It may seems like a strange thing to add, but it really made the experience that much more pleasable.

Dr. Devroye also flies in Sergei from Russia. The man has the magic touch and he is in charge of most of the injections. I felt almost no pain. He uses a very small needle when injecting painkiller. After the first injection he overlaps, so you really don't feel any pain after the first. Again, he checked in with me often and was very kind. He is absolutely meticulous.

The Doctor makes all the incisions himself and does so with great care. Everything is done by hand. He never rushed and would check in with me regularly. Dr. Devroye only does transplants and only one per day. Devroye is a perfectionist, did I already say that? He gives the impression of an old world craftsman on the cutting edge of technology.

Why does he fly people in from different parts of the globe, because he would not settle for anybody that is not the best in their field. He also uses only the latest technology and techniques. If quality takes longer, then he spends the time. And that is the type of person I want working on my transplant.

So, do all these assistance, airfares, and current techniques raise the price of the surgery. Surprisingly, the answer is no. Why, because Dr. Devroye just would not be satisfied with a run of the mill staff. He puts quality first and money second.

Ok, I sound like a commercial, but read this carefully. I was terrified to have this surgery, due to past experience. I did not sleep for two days before this current operation. Hence, I was exhausted.

The surgery went very well, but it was apparent that I was bushed afterwards. Dr. Devroye offered to take my wife and me to his residence to monitor me until I felt better. I insisted that it was not needed, so he offered to follow my wife and me to our hotel and check to see how I was doing.

The next day I felt fine and my wife and I drove back home. Shortly after getting home I receive a call from the Doctor making sure that I was Ok, and that I was clear on how to take care of myself. The man cares.

I feel I should add that I have had two transplants in the past. One was horrifying, it was ten years ago in Northern California. It left the back of my head numb for years. It took me ten years to get up the nerve to look into corrective surgery. I had a pretty decent experience in Oregon. I have to say it really did not compare with Dr. Devroye, however.

Would I recommend getting a hair transplant? Well, that is up to you. Would I recommend Dr. Devroye, yes I would without hesitation. It really will make all the difference in the world.

If you haven't been to Brussels, it is a wonderful city and could be a great vacation. Oh, I also believe that Devroye is available in the states during the some of the summer months.

Take care and choose wisely...

David

david

Hey all,

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Devroye and his assistances in Brussels. They are truly professional and caring people. I met with Dr. Devroye a few months back in person. He took well over an hour and a half talking to me about the possible surgery. He told me the surgery would take the better part of a day. That the pain would be mild and that I would be given and lunch and be able to watch several DVD movies of my choice. All were quite true.

Dr. Devroye speaks English, as well as, French, which is good considering I only speak English. He had one of his patients come in for me to look at. His work is amazing. I could not tell the man had a transplant and I can usually spot one from across a room. I did not meet with any salesman, or feel any pressure. It was a welcomed change.

The day of the surgery, I was greeted by Dr. Devroye and his FOUR assistances. Like I said, The doctor is a perfectionist. Two of his assistances spoke mainly French: Marie and Isabelle. Both were very attentive, professional, and kind. They often checked in with me and bought me lunch and snacks. (Btw, they had great bread in Brussels and pretty good brownies).

The doctor flies one of his assistances, Colleen, in from Canada. Since I only speak English it was nice to have someone to talk to. Again, she appears to be top in here field. She is also the most polite person I have ever met and excellent at small talk. In fact, I think small talk is in her job description. It may seems like a strange thing to add, but it really made the experience that much more pleasable.

Dr. Devroye also flies in Sergei from Russia. The man has the magic touch and he is in charge of most of the injections. I felt almost no pain. He uses a very small needle when injecting painkiller. After the first injection he overlaps, so you really don't feel any pain after the first. Again, he checked in with me often and was very kind. He is absolutely meticulous.

The Doctor makes all the incisions himself and does so with great care. Everything is done by hand. He never rushed and would check in with me regularly. Dr. Devroye only does transplants and only one per day. Devroye is a perfectionist, did I already say that? He gives the impression of an old world craftsman on the cutting edge of technology.

Why does he fly people in from different parts of the globe, because he would not settle for anybody that is not the best in their field. He also uses only the latest technology and techniques. If quality takes longer, then he spends the time. And that is the type of person I want working on my transplant.

So, do all these assistance, airfares, and current techniques raise the price of the surgery. Surprisingly, the answer is no. Why, because Dr. Devroye just would not be satisfied with a run of the mill staff. He puts quality first and money second.

Ok, I sound like a commercial, but read this carefully. I was terrified to have this surgery, due to past experience. I did not sleep for two days before this current operation. Hence, I was exhausted.

The surgery went very well, but it was apparent that I was bushed afterwards. Dr. Devroye offered to take my wife and me to his residence to monitor me until I felt better. I insisted that it was not needed, so he offered to follow my wife and me to our hotel and check to see how I was doing.

The next day I felt fine and my wife and I drove back home. Shortly after getting home I receive a call from the Doctor making sure that I was Ok, and that I was clear on how to take care of myself. The man cares.

I feel I should add that I have had two transplants in the past. One was horrifying, it was ten years ago in Northern California. It left the back of my head numb for years. It took me ten years to get up the nerve to look into corrective surgery. I had a pretty decent experience in Oregon. I have to say it really did not compare with Dr. Devroye, however.

Would I recommend getting a hair transplant? Well, that is up to you. Would I recommend Dr. Devroye, yes I would without hesitation. It really will make all the difference in the world.

If you haven't been to Brussels, it is a wonderful city and could be a great vacation. Oh, I also believe that Devroye is available in the states during the some of the summer months.

Take care and choose wisely...

David

david