Bobman's Comparison Photos

Bobman

• Administrators

The photos of the "Fat Bob Transformation" are simply amazing. Dare I say they may just bump "Futyhead" from the title of most amazing transformation.

I'd imagine when you went to the next family reunion they had trouble recognizing you.

A Big congratulations.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Spursman: Many Thanks!

jagdish: Thanks! I plan on continuing my efforts physically over the next three months rather aggressively. I'm 180 now and want to get down to a lean 165. Doing this for my 20 year class reunion coming up. To answer your question about my wieght loss...I first got my eating habits in check. Cut out all soda...drank much more water. Stopped eating after 6pm...which used to include pizza. I drastically reduced my Carb intake. (I gave Mike more shit on that, than I'm sure he wanted..ha ha) Increased my protien souces to replace what I'd givin up in carbs somewhat. Then, I rode my Cardio-bike for 10-20 min, three times a week. At first I just kept the level at its lowest point...my goal was to get off my lazy fat ass and "DO SOMETHING". After a short while, my body "wanted more". The picture shows me at my fattest...218lbs. I dropped down to 183 in seven months. Consistency was key!

Pat: Thats a bold statement! I'm humbled to have been so fortunate as to have Dr.Hasson help put me in such a category. Thanks for the compliment!

🙃

Congrats Bob!!! Your journey thus far can be used as an inspiration for those who are suffering right now. I am amazed at your transformation and I know first hand how great you must feel. I had my first HT on 10/7/05 of 3100 and Dr. Shapiro and I are shooting for 3500 to 4000 on the next go round. I hope my transformation is as complete as yours!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats again!!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Great Going B !!! I'm sure your results will be awesome and inspiring as well !!! Thank you for the "Congrats" and wish you all the best in your life changing transformation! God Bless!

🙃

Jotronic: ha ha....That's cause I never really said anything. I've been so preoccupied with my hair transforation...it just never came up. But using the "paste" techniques you taught me....I was searching my pictures and thought it would make a nice addition to our arrangements thus far.

Bill: Thank you.......I wish you well on your journey.

M&M: I still think mine takes back seats to Futzy, Jotronic and NicNitro. IMPO

🙃

I run between 4 and 5 miles 4x per week and I sweat a lot from it. Does that profuse sweating cause any problems with newly growing transplanted hair?

1,614 with Dr. Pistone on 2/3/06 in Marlton, NJ.

As long as the moon shall rise

As long as the rivers flow

As long as the sun shall shine

And the grass will grow

Let me listen, I will learn to speak

The old language

Yes, I yearn to bathe in blue skies

And fall apart from the world of machines

Regain my feet and my pounding heart

My Hair Loss Weblog

• Administrators

Bobman,

Do you use a hair thickner like Prothik or Toppik in the crown area of your hair?

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Originally posted by dhuge67:

I run between 4 and 5 miles 4x per week and I sweat a lot from it. Does that profuse sweating cause any problems with newly growing transplanted hair?

I wouldn't think so. If anything, the increased blood flow would help.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Originally posted by Bobman:

M&M: I still think mine takes back seats to Futzy, Jotronic and NicNitro. IMPO

Futzy - all-time 'wow' factor definitely. But you are up there definitely! Jotronic is another 'wow' candidate. I just did a search on hairlosshelp for NicNitro but I could only find a 4-month update. It looked good, but not in the same 'impressive' category (at least not yet).

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

• 5 months later...

Hey all....just wanted to chime in. Have been busy with business' and life. Gonna get my hair cut and colored this Friday...getting ready for my 20 year class reunion next month the 25th. Feel free to shout out and ask me anything you want.....later gater!

🙃

Mark H: You know, I did...but cannot seem to find it. Back in the beginning I used to keep everything in such a nice order...but now, its filed somewhere in this house....just don't know where. Sorry bro......

🙃