Buying Rogaine in the US

ScottishGuy,

It's been awhile since I circled the shelves at my local drug store for Rogaine however, I'm pretty sure you can buy it just about anywhere (Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, etc.)

As far as the "best" place to buy it, I assume you mean the cheapest?

You could also consider purchasing it online. Very soon, we will be selling credible hair loss treatments including Rogaine foam. While I don't have a release date on it yet, I'm hoping we'll be finished creating our online store in the next month or two.

Stay tuned :-)

Bill

If you know someone with a Costco membership, that's where I get mine. It runs about $48 for a four month supply. Sam's Club is good too but, again, you need to be a member. I would guess that Walmart is the next best or you could look for sales. I've seen CVS put it on sale from time to time.

My Walgreen's has it right on the shelf. I think it's on the haircare isle at the top.

Happy hunting!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

CVS definitely has both the foam and the liquid. And they are often on sale as well.

And when I don't see a sale on the foam in CVS and I need the foam in 2-3 days, I usually get it from Amazon (3 month supply for $36 last when I checked, which is close to Costco's pricing).