This site

Billydett

Are the doctors that are recommended on this site also the sponsors for the site? I have hears this more than once.... I want to hear people's take on this. I don't mean to stir trouble, but I believe its something taht must be addressed

Are the doctors that are recommended on this site also the sponsors for the site? I have hears this more than once.... I want to hear people's take on this. I don't mean to stir trouble, but I believe its something taht must be addressed

It is not a secret that coalition members pay dues to support this site. However, not all physicians recommended on this site are members and from my understanding, many that apply are rejected. This fact greatly adds to the credibility of this site.

From the coalition web page:

"Only those experienced hair restoration physicians who meet these criteria are invited to join our Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. All members contribute dues to support our joint educational resources and services."

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

It would be silly to think that the time and energy spent running this great site did not require money. With that being said, I have met Pat in person, and he strikes me as a stand up guy-- I think it is great that doctors support this site. Trust me, it would not take long for the members of this forum to discover ANY improprieties, if they existed. I for one am glad I discovered this site when I did.

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Yes, it is true that physicians invited to be recommended by the Hair Transplant Network pay a fee to that funds the work involved in maintaining the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Restoration Network.

This also enables Pat to accomplish the immense task of personally visiting and reviewing hair restoration physicians aross the country as outlined in the ongoing forum Visits to Leading Hair Transplant Clinics.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog