Why are some of you being rude? I don't get it!

Why are you people TALKING like you lost your best friend in a bad car accident? Christ go to another forum and find him. I come here to learn and have been on this community for about 5 years, but I use to have a different handle. And I have learned a ton over the years. Some of you people need to chill out, and let Pat do what he needs to do! Instead of insulting him. And threatninghim you are going to leave...God People

Why are you people TALKING like you lost your best friend in a bad car accident? Christ go to another forum and find him. I come here to learn and have been on this community for about 5 years, but I use to have a different handle. And I have learned a ton over the years. Some of you people need to chill out, and let Pat do what he needs to do! Instead of insulting him. And threatninghim you are going to leave...God People

You clearly don't understand that NG2's expulsion is indicative of a much larger issue to many -- a symptom. The reason many are so intensely vocal about this is because they feel that they have given to this community, and become a part of it -- NG2 included -- and that it is being disassembled. And being disassembled for reasons many don't understand, or agree with. To say not just NG2, but others' opinions should be kept mum, and to simply "let Pat do what he needs to do" is ridiculous.

Nonetheless, Pat, of course, shouldn't be insulted.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I've been on the board awhile and at the end of the day know Pat makes the decisions he does to maintain the integrity of the site and information represented here. Will we all agree with every call made, nope! Have I agreed with most of them, yep!

I've met many people here who I stay in touch with and consider my friends. All in all, I've really enjoyed my stay and hope to continue. As I've mentioned, freedom of speech (or opinion) is a great thing, but there are still guidelines for the forum and just plain old "treat others as you want to be treated".

Make your points, have your opinions, but do it respectfully. In some cases I think there have been posters who have been removed in the past that may have made some valid points, BUT, you can always do it in a respectful way, don't you agree?

Overall this site has been a huge benefit to me and I know to others. Let's move forward and focus on the reason we're hear.............to learn more about hair loss prevention and restoration!! icon_smile.gif

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Dear forum members,

I appreciate the overall concern that all of you have shared in this situation.

I understand that many of you seem to think that notgoing2gobald's suspension is "larger than life", but like Bowlforthedog, I just don't get it.

I really hope that soon this controversy will end so that we can go back to helping the patient community. But in order to contain this discussion to one thread, I am locking this one.

Please click here if you want to continue discussing it for now.

I ask everyone also do not start a new thread on this topic or I will remove it. I do however, appreciate that Bowlforthedog offered his opinion.

I appreciate your understanding.

Bill