Paging midnite

Hi all,

I am seriously looking into hair transplantation, and am from CO. I was wondering if midnite could fill me in on how his procedure went with Dr. Harris. If anyone else has feedback from going to him, that would also be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi all,

I am seriously looking into hair transplantation, and am from CO. I was wondering if midnite could fill me in on how his procedure went with Dr. Harris. If anyone else has feedback from going to him, that would also be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sorry midnite, I meant to say how is your progress coming along. I already know how your procedure went from your very in-depth postings. Thanks again in advance for your reply.

Hey Tennis,

My progress is coming along as expected. I'm at about 4 months post op now. I can see some growth. Its unmanageable now because they are small in length and thin..but its still early for me. I'm looking forward to month 6 thru 8 for additional growth and more thickness of the new FU's.

Even with these little FU's starting to grow, nobody has mentioned anything to me regarding my procedure. Not even my daughter or parents. Of course, I'm probably the only one who can see these thin, small hairs starting to grow. I hope they thicken up as expected. That's my worry at this time. Or else this will have been a mute point to me.

There are a few guys on this site that seem to have had better progress, but everybody is different. They seem to have faster growth of more of their FU's. Although my FU's are starting to grow, they are growing inconsistent (i.e more on the right side of my head than the left) and I still have some that haven't starting growing yet.

I've been told by Dr. Harris and others on this site that the inconsistency is not something to worry about and it can be normal.

Dr. Harris does only FU's and his process is exactly like the processes of the most talked about Dr's on this site (i.e. Shapiro). If my 2800 FU's come in as I hope and I have the money, I would go back to Dr. Harris for a second procedure without question. But I will not even think about making that decision until next year. I need time to see how this all pans out.

If you'd like more information or detail regarding Dr. Harris and my procedure I certainly would be willing to share.

-Midnite