Propecia cost

stu_gallimore

Does anyone know how much Propecia costs to buy from a pharmacy with a prescription from your doctor? I'm currently buying offline but this is surely a lot more expensive, so want to change to doing it through my doctor.

Also, i've just ran out of tablets today and because of a mess up with delivery i won't revieve them until Monday. Will not taking them for 3 days affect me?

Stuart

Does anyone know how much Propecia costs to buy from a pharmacy with a prescription from your doctor? I'm currently buying offline but this is surely a lot more expensive, so want to change to doing it through my doctor.

Also, i've just ran out of tablets today and because of a mess up with delivery i won't revieve them until Monday. Will not taking them for 3 days affect me?

Stuart

All of your hair will fall out for not taking for 3 days----- icon_wink.gif Kidding ofcourse. You're fine.

As far as I know the price is going to be approx. half of buying offline. It is still quite expensive. Many get a prescription for Proscar and then split the pill into 1/4 and take daily. It is still finesteride and does the same as propecia. Might want to give it a try.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

• 3 weeks later...