This is a great site

zerro

Thanks Pat, Robert and the rest of you guys, gals.

This is a great site. I really haven't found any questions that I have, that I can't do a search on and get some answers.

Seems, more or less, that everyone pretty much goes through a simular healing process. I searched pimples/ingrown hairs...bang there it was! Thanks again guys ~zerro

-And, after all the Nioxin conversation I read I broke down and bought some. However, I would like to say the prices at my local salons was a lot better (nearly 1/2 as much) than the web site that was being talked about.

If woman don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy -Steve Smith 'The Red Green Show'

Thanks Pat, Robert and the rest of you guys, gals.

This is a great site. I really haven't found any questions that I have, that I can't do a search on and get some answers.

Seems, more or less, that everyone pretty much goes through a simular healing process. I searched pimples/ingrown hairs...bang there it was! Thanks again guys ~zerro

-And, after all the Nioxin conversation I read I broke down and bought some. However, I would like to say the prices at my local salons was a lot better (nearly 1/2 as much) than the web site that was being talked about.

If woman don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy -Steve Smith 'The Red Green Show'

Hey, thanks for the input. It's great to hear when hair loss sufferers benefit from the forums.

I buy my Nioxin locally, too. As a matter of fact, I buy all of my hair loss-related medications and treatments locally. Perhaps I am a little old-fashioned, but I like to have my prescription medicines handed to me by someone that I can speak to if I have a problem.

It's the same with something as mundane as shampoo. The hair salon I go to sells it so I just pick it up when I'm there. Even if it were a little cheaper online I would still buy it there just for the convenience of having it right then, since I am a slacker and usually wait until I have 3 drops left in the container.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog