Please give opinion

I'm an African American female who is looking to do a hair transplant. I've emailed back and forth to Dr. Epstein who recommends a test procedure. Has anyony ever done this? He stated that it was hard to predict how much growth I would get. It seems though that even with a test procedure, one could not tell how my transplant would take. I'm very confused. What does everyone else think? I've heard nothing but good things about his clinic, however, I've been having an extremely hard time reaching the main office to set up any type of procedure or ask questions. I'm at work during his office hours and email is best for me, but even when I called I didn't get much have. Does of you who have gotten the procedure done, how did you get through to make arraingments. I tend to be very supersitious and now am believing this is a bad omen that I should not get the procedure.

LASTLY, my friend live in Milwaukee and would like a procedure also. Does anyone know if Dr. Shapiro perform transplant on African-American women? We looked on his site but there is no AA pictures nor any pictures of women.

I'm an African American female who is looking to do a hair transplant. I've emailed back and forth to Dr. Epstein who recommends a test procedure. Has anyony ever done this? He stated that it was hard to predict how much growth I would get. It seems though that even with a test procedure, one could not tell how my transplant would take. I'm very confused. What does everyone else think? I've heard nothing but good things about his clinic, however, I've been having an extremely hard time reaching the main office to set up any type of procedure or ask questions. I'm at work during his office hours and email is best for me, but even when I called I didn't get much have. Does of you who have gotten the procedure done, how did you get through to make arraingments. I tend to be very supersitious and now am believing this is a bad omen that I should not get the procedure.

LASTLY, my friend live in Milwaukee and would like a procedure also. Does anyone know if Dr. Shapiro perform transplant on African-American women? We looked on his site but there is no AA pictures nor any pictures of women.

• 3 weeks later...

It wouldn't hurt to check out some other rated clinics, Feller medical, hassan & wong. I'm sure one of them would have some experience of this. Never heard of anyone having to have a test procedure or not guaranteed results. Sounds like they are trying to cover their own backs.