What's the shortest you can have your hair for Toppik to work good?

I'm just wondering how short I can have my hair and have Toppik look good? I've heard it works the best on shorter hair... I wouldn't mind having my hair short like a #4 or so on the clippers. Any guys with experience with Toppik please reply.

danger

I'm just wondering how short I can have my hair and have Toppik look good? I've heard it works the best on shorter hair... I wouldn't mind having my hair short like a #4 or so on the clippers. Any guys with experience with Toppik please reply.

danger

It depends on the thickness of your hair, if I remember right, danger you are balding only in the crown right? I myself was able to use Toppik about 3 weeks after my head was shaved with a blade, bald to the scalp. If you are only balding in the crown your results can be phenomenal with short hair (i'd say down to 1cm).

Baldness is masculine. Jason Statham would look really gay with hair.

Thanks Wolfman! Yeah, my only problem is in the crown. My plan is to have been on Propecia for a year before I go and get an HT. So, I'm hoping that Toppik will do the trick in concealing my crown during that time. I think I'm gonna give it a shot.

danger

That's exactly what I'm doing bro, get on propecia before the transplant, WELL before. I think It'll help me avoid some of that dreaded shock fallout.

Baldness is masculine. Jason Statham would look really gay with hair.