Bspot 2nd HT

Your results look great. I gotta say though you have a good look for the totally Bruce Willis shaven look. If I had your looks I may have considered bald. Good thing now is, I guess you have the option of either.

Your results look great. I gotta say though you have a good look for the totally Bruce Willis shaven look. If I had your looks I may have considered bald. Good thing now is, I guess you have the option of either

If I had looks like Bspot I would have considered a lot of things too..... Tee hee. Just kidding B. Love ya man.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

• 4 weeks later...

Wow! I just noticed these updates. For an advanced class 6, this is very fine result indeed icon_wink.gif

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

It will be great to see B spots final grownout results.

I hope those meds work for you.

Cheers Bri.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Hey bspot , I replied to spex earlier but Its relevent to you to bud.

you and other representatives of hair clinics like janna , jotronic and b-spot and Billorus do an awful lot on these and other forums to educate and help loads of guys decide the best way to go .

That in it's self shows conviction in your chosen surgeon .

You guys really do deserve more recognition than you often get , posting clear outside pics , close ups , answering questions with experience , it all helps guys , and some girls to make educated and imformed choices

Keep posting the pics and supplying unbiased info ,it does help educate newbies .

Keep fighting the good fight guys

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007r

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007