Post Op Care

i am cuurently trying to choose between DR Alexander and Dr Ron Shapiro for my temple and hairline work.From research i can see the post op care sat SMG is second to none and are always on hand for any problems or questions.Does anyone have any feedback on the post op care from Dr Alexander and his team.

i am cuurently trying to choose between DR Alexander and Dr Ron Shapiro for my temple and hairline work.From research i can see the post op care sat SMG is second to none and are always on hand for any problems or questions.Does anyone have any feedback on the post op care from Dr Alexander and his team.

Most post op intrustions are similar, but email the doctor directly to get instructions or might have it on one of his sites

SMOOTHY

Propecia/Rogain

MSM/Saw Palmetto

Nioxin Shampoo

Zrii Daily

Volvic, like many others have said, you can not go wrong with either one of these docs.I went to Alexander back in January after 2 terrible sessions with Bosley. I stressed and worried like crazy after my HT, as many others on this forum can tell you. They helped me as they will with you after your HT if need be. I can only speak for Dr. Alexander and I am totally satisified with his work and his post op care. He was available any time I needed to talk or see him. He even called me back from out in the woods on a hunting trip. I can honestly say that my HT is totally undetectable. But again,it depends on what your hair looks like now. If you can why don't you post some pictures and I'm sure we all can give you a better idea on what to expect. Like everyone has told you, these two doctors are fantastic.

Thx. Bill. Yey I have come a long way. I realy thought I was gonna have this circus clown look for some reason.You all on this forum kept me in check and even checked up on me constantly to see how I was coming along. In all honesty without this forum and my friends on it I am not sure where I might be right now. I got thru it, my hair looks great, my head feels fine like everyone said it would and recommend anyone comtemplating a HT to LISTEN to what these people are saying. They know their sh@#t. I can attest for that first hand. I am probably known as the biggest worrier ever! So Volvic, when we tell you you you can not go wrong with either Alexander or Shapiro, you can take that to the bank. No questions asked.