Experience with Dr Jeffrey Epstein

Owen

Firstly I would like to thank this site for giving us the opportunity to hear peoples experiences and help us make important decisions. After much research i chose Dr Epstein to perform my hair transplant and i am delighted with my decision. The initial consultation went very well, Dr Epstein and his staff were extremely professional and i sat down with the doctor to discuss what results i could get.The most important thing to me was, there was no sales pitch, Dr epstein was completely honest while we discussed what realistic results i could get, and i was 100 percent reassured and positive that i wanted dr epstein to perform my hair transplant. The day of the surgery went great. The aim was 2000 - 2500 grafts. I paid for 2000 grafts before the procedure and agreed any additional grafts i would pay for after surgery. The final graft count was 2210 grafts, and Dr Epsteins staff didnt charge me for the additional 210 grafts. I was delighted, im a young guy,in my early twenties, and they cut me a break which i was so greatful for! Along with being extremely professional, dr epstein is a great guy and was so easy to get along with during the surgery. The surgery took approx 6 hours, with a lunch provided for me half way through. It was a great relief that the donor area wasnt shaved. Therefore after only a few days the donor scar was completely undetectable. Also the day following the surgery, i had my hair washed in the office and the dr gave me some toppik building fibers which i simply sprinkled on my hair and it covered up the grafts and donor scar, so i was able to promptly get back to work without worrying about people noticing. There was some numbness in the donor area but much less than i expected, and i stopped taking the painkillers after 2 days as i didnt need them. I am now 1 month post op and very excited about my future hair growth.I am extremely confident i will have great hair growth when i think about the care and attention the doctor and his highly competent staff gave me during my procedure. I wish everyone luck with their future hair transplants, best regards, owen

Firstly I would like to thank this site for giving us the opportunity to hear peoples experiences and help us make important decisions. After much research i chose Dr Epstein to perform my hair transplant and i am delighted with my decision. The initial consultation went very well, Dr Epstein and his staff were extremely professional and i sat down with the doctor to discuss what results i could get.The most important thing to me was, there was no sales pitch, Dr epstein was completely honest while we discussed what realistic results i could get, and i was 100 percent reassured and positive that i wanted dr epstein to perform my hair transplant. The day of the surgery went great. The aim was 2000 - 2500 grafts. I paid for 2000 grafts before the procedure and agreed any additional grafts i would pay for after surgery. The final graft count was 2210 grafts, and Dr Epsteins staff didnt charge me for the additional 210 grafts. I was delighted, im a young guy,in my early twenties, and they cut me a break which i was so greatful for! Along with being extremely professional, dr epstein is a great guy and was so easy to get along with during the surgery. The surgery took approx 6 hours, with a lunch provided for me half way through. It was a great relief that the donor area wasnt shaved. Therefore after only a few days the donor scar was completely undetectable. Also the day following the surgery, i had my hair washed in the office and the dr gave me some toppik building fibers which i simply sprinkled on my hair and it covered up the grafts and donor scar, so i was able to promptly get back to work without worrying about people noticing. There was some numbness in the donor area but much less than i expected, and i stopped taking the painkillers after 2 days as i didnt need them. I am now 1 month post op and very excited about my future hair growth.I am extremely confident i will have great hair growth when i think about the care and attention the doctor and his highly competent staff gave me during my procedure. I wish everyone luck with their future hair transplants, best regards, owen

Owen,

Welcome to our hair loss community. I am very pleased to hear that you've had a satisfying experience with Dr. Epstein.

Do you have any photos you can post for us?

The best way to share your photos and document your progress is by creating a free hair loss weblog. For instructions on creating a blog and adding it to your forum signature, click here.

Best wishes,

Bill