damage graft at 8 months post op??

I am 8 months post op; yesterday I had a graft with hair that was inflamed--it was basically an acne pimple right where the hair grows; I took a sterilized fingernail clipper and popped it; it bled, but not oozing out or anything; that can't damage the graft can it? the graft is more deep from what i understand; wouldn;t you have to literally dig it out to damage it? just hoping I didn't do any damage; thanks

I am 8 months post op; yesterday I had a graft with hair that was inflamed--it was basically an acne pimple right where the hair grows; I took a sterilized fingernail clipper and popped it; it bled, but not oozing out or anything; that can't damage the graft can it? the graft is more deep from what i understand; wouldn;t you have to literally dig it out to damage it? just hoping I didn't do any damage; thanks

Hello...at 8 months, it has gone from "graft" to "an integral part of your scalp" (if I understand this whole thing correctly)...so, no, there's no way that you damaged the follicle.

If you look at my photos, at the two-month point I had a nasty cut in my head, right in the middle of a transplanted area (tall guy...low doorframe)...and once it healed the hairs were growing exactly as they had been. Dr. Feller said in one of his numerous posts here that the scalp can take a remarkable amount of punishment...I'd agree!

Enjoy yout growth,

Benjamin