Hey everyone! I've been on this site for a few years now looking around doing research and trying to find the best solution to my hair loss.
1. I am 28 years old and started to notice hair loss around 24-25 years old.
2. It started to recede which I thought looked good, until it started to thin out in the front and a little at the crown.
3. I started to do my research and decided to get on Minox. at age 26 and Fin at age 28.
4. Both worked good, but it was still bothering me so I decided to start looking into hair transplant, specifically FUE.
5. I went to Dr. Diep, Bosley, La Hair Clinic, Alvi Armani, Marc Dauer, Ziering, and many many more.
6. Dr. Diep in my opinion was rude and not professional (on his phone and tried to scoot me out the room ASAP)
Bosley, was too run of the mill (Even though my dad did the strip method here 30 years ago and had amazing results and is in late 60's and looks amazing compared to his bald brother.
Alvi Armani, although had good work was too expensive, kinda snobby, and would call me every other day offering me a deal, discount, open space, etc. which i thought was weird.
So I finally went to LA Hair Clinic and I felt very comfortable, but still chickened out and went back home, after a few months I went in again and this time I took it serious.
I asked a lot of questions, and he made me feel very very comfortable. He even drew what it would look like and gave me design options which I thought were amazing!
A few weeks pass by and I book my appointment for July 2019.
Came in this Monday 6:30 am and met with Flor and the team. Flor is an amazing employee there and she was so sweet, helpful, informative, and made every step of the process a breeze.
7:30...dun dun dun. Jacques comes in with a smile and says "Are you ready!"
We started the procedure, buzz cut, map out, then the needles to numb out the back...I must say the needles HURT like a B^&$% but I kept saying
it's worth it it's worth it...then he started to take out the grafts 2800 in specific. After this was done came the design phase which we went back and forth until we both
came up with a perfect design. Hair buzzed, numbed again, which hurt like a MF'r, but all in the name of hair right! At this time after buzzing and punching the holes one by one, it was lunch time!
24 oz. Steak medium rare, fries, mushrooms, bread, water, tv, and they even called my fiance to come in and surprise me!
It was 3:30 when we were done with lunch and came back to the room to start setting the grafts.
1. He did prp
2. his team started to put the gradts 1 by 1 by 1...
3. at around 630 we were done and i was beyond happy!
4. They gave me a goody bag with solutions, pills, directions etc.
Came back the next day for a wash and they were again very friendly, informative, and always ready to help!
I am 3 days post op and I must say other than the swelling i am beyond happy!!
LA Hair Clinic and the team are A++++ in my books and I have already recomended them to many of my friends and family.
I will update and post pictures as the time goes and I look forward in seeing my results.
In the mean time I have a few questions to see if you all can help.
1. What are your thoughts on taking hair skin and nail pills
2. I have a little thinning in the crown and I will start minox again in a week or so but I am thinking of changing to Dutasteride from Fin since it is stronger but does not
have the FDA approval for hair loss
3. Unfortunately I vape juul 3% and I have smoked it a few times since my surgery. What are your thoughts on vaping.
I know it is bad to smoke and it can affect the hair growth and recovery. At the same time I feel like cold turkey would shock me and potentially affect it more. I would appreciate
I will post pictures in the next few days!