Jump to content
  • entry
  • comment
  • views

What to do ?!?!?!



Hello everyone , just stopping by to see if maybe someone could help me in finding out what would be a good solution to try for my condition . I know there are some out there that are a lot worse . Just didn't know if HT would fix me up or could I just get by with Meds .

1 Comment

Recommended Comments

  • Senior Member

Hi Cajun,


It is difficult to answer based on these images alone. Medications, like finasteride (Propecia) and minoxidil (Rogaine), will likely help you stabilize your progressive hair loss - especially in the crown and mid-scalp regions - but won't do as much for actual regrowth. Hair transplantation may be an option; however, you will need to consult with a hair restoration physician (http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-loss-doctors.asp) to know for sure.


Let me know if you have any additional questions.


Blake (Future_HT_Doc)

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...