Propecia 1mg how much do you take?
This is my first blog and I'm only a few days old to the site. I know my profile is poor but I will set it up when I get a spare 5 mins from researching the site. Here is some of my quieries I can't solve!
I have decided to to buy the following products and they should arrive in the next few days (The big 3).
- Rogaine 5% solution (1ml twice a day)
- Nizoral 2% (once every 3 days)
- Propecia 1mg tablets
- I managed to gain the propecia off the net (http://healthnhuman.biz/) without a doctors slip. The problem is I don't know how many I should take and does the intake change over time? and will a normal GP know anything about how much I should take in relation to hair loss?
- Is there any advantages/disadvantages between between Rogaines solution and foam products?
- Also what shampoo, conditiner and hair serum is good to use on the days off from Nizoral 2%? I work mostly on construction sites so my scalp gets dirty and needs a good clean every night. I've looked into Nioxin system 2 but I'm not sure after seeing some of the reviews.
Any help would be much appreciated!!
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now