2500 grafts with Dr radha
I have researched for almost 3years for hair tranplant ..After consulting multiple doctors i choose Dr radha.
Reasons for choosing Dr radha.
1) She does only one surgery per day
2) she involves in most of the part of surgery.
3) I had a very long conversation at the time of the first consulation.(1 hr). Which cleared all my doubts and gave me confidence.(which was not possible with Dr madhu , My consulation with madhu was just for 2-3 minutes and was very hurry hurry)
On my day of surgery 27th november:
- First thing was a hair wash, The nurse who had my hair washed was beautiful
- They too my BP and heart beat. surprising my bp was slightly lower than normal.
- Then they changed me into a different dress
- Dr radha came in started taking measurement of my scalp and after few changes we agree to a hair line. Actually i don't want to shave my head . But after disscusing with her i agree to shave a bit where the a hair is really thin
- I was given vallium and some antibiotics.
- I was shifted to that room which looks scary for me (operation theater)
- They shave my donor area and counted number of grafts per sq cm . it was 70 per sq cm not bad.
- They started giving me anastesia, suddenly my heart beat started to increase just a physcological feeling :) ...
- They started taking the donor strip .... it took almost 90 minutes for the whole donor extraction.
- They provided me 15 minutes break, i had my lunch in the mean while.
- second innings started., she shaved of my very miniature hair .
- She started incision on my head .. 650 on my right side and 850 on my left side and 600 on temporals.
- Dr Radha her self working on the right temporal and some nurse on the left temporal.
- Remaning all grafts where inserted my her nurses.
- By 7 pm in the evening it was completed and left for the hotel.
- No pain .. slept well that night with out any problem.
- Next day went for the hair wash and back to bangalore on the same night.
Waiting for the photos from Dr radha. Will upload them once i get them from the Dr radha.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now