Hair Transplant Queries and PRP therapy
I came to know about this network from internet while searching for Hair transplant, I am from Pune, India.
I am loosing my hair from last two years but now it become severe as I have lost hair from my temples but most serious point is I am loosing lots of hair everyday.
I know loosing 70-100 hairs is normal but I am loosing more than 100 and not only from top of my head but from all over. I went to few clinics to discuss the same but they all talk about hair transplant but not my hair fall problem. I am ready for transplant but my main concern is hair fall.
I have few question which I guess you guys can help me with.
1. I am loosig hair with black bulb at the end, what are these? are these are hair follicles, if yes then will those hair will never grow back ?
2. If I go for hair transplant but keep on loosing hairs they do I have to go for another transplant ?
3. Do hair transplant is done on existing hair, I mean I have hairs on front but not on sides, If hair trasnplant occur to hair will be planted on existing front hairs ?
4. I don't want to take Propecia as I find out about its side effects on Internet and my age is 28 yrs, I afraid is I will have problems which will affect my sexusl life later.
5. Is PRP is good option to go for Hair loss, will my hair shedding stop/control with PRP.
6. If I Stop taking PRP in future then will I loose the hair all together or normal process of hair shedding will occur.
7. Thoughts on Low Light Laser Therapy.
I was a smoker used to smoke 20+ cigrettes in a day, but I have come down to 2 cig. per day. I know I cannot gain my lost hair but will my existing hair health will improve with this.
Please reply and help me
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now