Jump to content
  • entries
  • comments
  • views

Still unsure on FUE



Well its been about 2 weeks now that I attempted to contact Shapiro in Minn, and still have not heard back from there office. Im now in touch with Spex who answered my message almost instantly. Im really under debate on getting a strip procedure, First off going to work as a police officer is going to be a problem. Atleast with FUE i could take a month off and just shave my whole head and down and let it grow in. I have plenty of hair on my head that I think I could get away with it.

I really wish I could just make a decision. A couple of people on here feel that im not ready to have a transplant. Im 28 years old, am I suppose to just wait till my hairline completely deterioates over the next 10 years. I dont know, Im going to start posting alot of pics on here so people can view them from all angles and give me a good idea. I may start putting them tonight.

Charlie Giang

1 Comment

Recommended Comments

  • Senior Member



The best thing you can do, in my opinion, is continue researching by discussing your situation with knowledgeable individuals like Spex and reviewing information on our discussion forums. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help clarify the follicular unit extraction (FUE) process. Good luck!


Blake (Future_HT_Doc)

Forum Co-Moderator

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...