Finding The Best Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP, Hair Tattoo and Scalp Tattoo) Clinic in Toronto
TORONTO – Oct. 13, 2015 – PRLog — Scalp Micropigmentation, also known as Hair Tattoo or Scalp Tattoo one of the fastest growing industries.
Here are some tips on how to find the Best SMP Clinic in your area:
1) Find a reputable Scalp Micropigmentation clinic that has been around for at least 1 year.
2) Ask to have a consultation first. The SMP Artist should have extensive knowledge of the history of Scalp Micropigmentation, as well as the benefits and the risks associated with having a Scalp Tattoo Treatment. IF they seem not to know their material, benefits and risks, or say things that just don’t make sense, then they are most likely a new technician and do not have enough experience in the industry.
3) Ask to see Pictures and Videos. However, be very careful. There are companies in Toronto and the GTA that are so knew that they are showing clients generic pictures of other people’s work on their website and in their photo album. The Best SMP clinics will have photos and videos of the people they have worked on on their cell phones, computers, cameras, Instagram, etc, with the actual client and the SMP Artist in the picture. If you only see before and after photos without the SMP Artist in them, then they are probably a new SMP provider and have very little experience. Here are good examples of video client testimonials by Scalp Esthetica (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCOL0PGGF_s) and (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dllJksceZo)
4) Ask for references. If you are not sure about the SMP clinic you visited, ask the SMP Clinic to provide you with one or two references from actual clients. Most likely, a good SMP Clinic would have a couple of clients that don’t mind speaking about their experience and exceptional results from having an SMP treatment at the clinic you visited.
5) Ask what kind of needles and pigments they are using. The three most important aspects to achiving the Best SMP Results are: 1) Experience 2) Needles 3) Pigments.
Unfortunately, Scalp Micropigmentation is a fast growing industry with many happy clients, however, there are pop up companies that are offering this service with very little training, poor pigments and the wrong use of needles, which may give this industry a bad name until these companies are weeded out, close down, or choose to take training from a certified SMP company with years of experience in the field. There are companies in the GTA that even after only a few months of being open are offering training courses, and claiming to be recognized “globally”, even though they aren’t even known or recognized in Toronto, Ontario or Canada.
Scalp Esthetica are the leaders in the industry and are part of the global leaders the SMP industry, Scalp Aesthetics. Scalp Esthetica is known in Toronto for their expertise in SMP, Scalp Micropigmentation, Hair Tattoo, Scalp Tattoo and SMP Hair Density Treatments, and are known to be the Best SMP Clinic in Toronto.
Scalp Esthetica is proud to offer SMP Scalp Hair Tattoo Treatments in Toronto, Hamilton, Burlington, Brampton, Mississauga, Etobicoke, North York, York, Markham, Richmond Hill, Barrie, Ottawa, Montreal, Pickering, Vaughan, Huntsville, and more…
Visit Scalp Esthetica, The Best SMP Clinic in Toronto, or find Scalp Esthetica on Facebook or Instagram for more real before and after pictures and videos of actual clients, and to see live procedures being completed.
Visit us online at:
1 Eglinton Ave East, Toronto
Ontario, M4P 3A1
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now