Hair Restoration Discussion Forum - By and For Hair Loss Patients
Go Back   Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients > Surgical Hair Restoration > Hair Restoration Questions and Answers

Welcome! This forum has over 180,000 posts and 12,000 before and after photos going back several years. To research a topic or physician, click on "Search" and enter the name.

You are currently a guest with limited access. By joining our FREE community you can post on this forum, reply privately to other members and or create your own profile, blog and photo album. Registration is easy, private and free so Join Today!

If you have any problems with the registration or login process, please contact us. If you are new please visit our FAQ.

Hair Restoration Questions and Answers Post a question for other knowledgeable forum members here. Any hair loss sufferers with good advice are also encouraged to respond.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Top  
Old 05-16-2018, 08:44 AM

Default Considering hair transplant with Dr. Resul Yaman

Hello,

This is my first time posting. I'm considering getting a hair transplant with Dr. Resul Yaman. I would like to hear your experience with him, and if he is someone you would recommend?

I've heard "horror" stories from him, so i would like to know if it a few bad surgeries, or if he has a bad reputation in general.

If not him then, who would you recommend besides surgeons in USA, who are budget friendly but still produce great results?
  #2   Top  
Old 05-16-2018, 10:51 AM
Veteran Real Hair Club Member

If you have read horror stories then don't consider him. I'm in the process of fixing my horror story with him and its more expensive then the original procedure.

I dont understand why people keep dreaming about Yaman. Everyone wants to find the GREAT and CHEAP surgeon.. I tried twice and it doesn't exist. Its your decision but beware of the consequences

What are you looking for FUE or FUT? You should contact about 10 Drs, make an excel sheet with their comments and then decide who you are most comfortable with. Make enough research, at the end the look is your to worry about.

The one advice I can give you is that North American Drs cover same area with less grafts than Turkish. Don't compare prices per grafts but more of area covered.

If you want to stay in turkey go with Erdogan or Karadeniz after you consult them and feel comfortable with
  #3   Top  
Old 05-16-2018, 12:28 PM

Hello hyperhair,

I have seen your former posts. I can see that you are a very active member of the forum, and i love you take the time to respond to people.

I dont understand why Resul Yaman in recommended on this site, when he has so many bad reviews.. The site loses its credibility.

I'm not going with Yaman, there is too many bad reviews.

Im currently looking at Dr. Erkan Demirsoy. He has alot of great reviews on this site, and the german forums. Do you or anybody who looks at this post know anything about him personally?

I'm looking for FUE because it's an surgery for my temples. They have crawled about 2 cm up.

Regards,
  #4   Top  
Old 05-16-2018, 01:52 PM

Hey man,

Im only active when I read Yaman posts ). I don't think you should follow the recommendations and comments of all members including myself with closed eyes, most of us don't any medicinal background !!

I dont have any experience with Demirsoy but in Turkey if you can afford Erdogan go for it. The section process IMO is mostly based on risk minimization and Erdogan is super consistent. Why don't you contact a couple of Turkish and other TOP US ones and see if the recommendation align?

Just be 200% sure before you go cause even the TOP Drs do mistakes so the less risk you have the better

cheers
  #5   Top  
Old 05-17-2018, 12:18 AM
Hard Core Real Hair Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperhair View Post

I dont have any experience with Demirsoy but in Turkey if you can afford Erdogan go for it.
hyperhair

Do you think any of the other doctors in Turkey are equal to Erdogan and worth considering ?

I was planning to get my HT done by Erdogan but he shot me down so trying to come up with a alternative
  #6   Top  
Old 05-17-2018, 02:21 PM

I talked to Karadeniz and his assistant setup a WhatsApp group with him to ask him direct questions.

I found him the most caring and transparent from the Turkish Drs i contacted. He usually seems to be getting reviews as honest but more than that I really dont know.

He does FUT too if Erdogan said your grafts are too low if thats an option

Gd luck
  #7   Top  
Old 05-17-2018, 11:46 PM
Hard Core Real Hair Club Member

Thanks I'll add to me short list

Tags
dr. resul yaman