Hair Restoration Discussion Forum - By and For Hair Loss Patients
Go Back   Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients > Surgical Hair Restoration > Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews

Welcome! This forum has over 180,000 posts and 12,000 before and after photos going back several years. To research a topic or physician, click on "Search" and enter the name.

You are currently a guest with limited access. By joining our FREE community you can post on this forum, reply privately to other members and or create your own profile, blog and photo album. Registration is easy, private and free so Join Today!

If you have any problems with the registration or login process, please contact us. If you are new please visit our FAQ.

Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews Share your own hair transplant experiences with others here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #81   Top  
Old 01-30-2018, 08:52 AM
Veteran Real Hair Club Member

Hello HG1!!!

Your hair looks amazing!

The difference between the 2 and the 3 month period is really huge. Suddenly your hairline appeared and completely changes the overall impression, mate

I guess now you will be discovering new hairs every day, so... enjoy it!!!
  #82   Top  
Old 02-01-2018, 02:17 AM
Hard Core Real Hair Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatientX View Post
Looking good, the redness is there but it's quite light I wouldn't notice it if I wasn't looking for it or aware of HTs. Can't wait to see this in a months time!
Hi PatientX,
Yes the pinkness has reduced as the hair has grown, so a double whammy! Thanks for your comment.

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...ransplant.html
  #83   Top  
Old 02-01-2018, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwethereyet View Post
Coming on nicely HG1, good times ahead. Looking forward to seeing you progress
Hi Rwethereyet,
Yes happy so far. If I get anywhere near the improvement month on month up to Month 7, as I have had from month 2 to 3 I will be very happy. Take care.

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. Art Janak

#84   Top  
Old 02-01-2018, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookieboy View Post
How does your hair look?
Hi Rookie,
If you look at the previous posts, you will see a full account of progress so far.

#85   Top  
Old 02-01-2018, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vchorro View Post
Hello HG1!!!

Your hair looks amazing!

The difference between the 2 and the 3 month period is really huge. Suddenly your hairline appeared and completely changes the overall impression, mate

I guess now you will be discovering new hairs every day, so... enjoy it!!!
Hello my Spanish friend
Yes big changes thank you. Feels strange feeling hair in my scalp that has been absent for 25 years or more. It has made a big difference to how I feel. Confidence is through the roof. Your progress is looking great as well. Looking forward to seeing your next update.
Take Care vchorro.

#86   Top  
Old 02-11-2018, 10:12 AM

Hello HG1

How are you getting on? Im just under a month away from my estimated 4500 and Im a little nervous. I found your thread very reassuring, I was going to ask about the odd pimple you mentioned.. I suffer from acne so Im hoping this doesnt give me lots of pimples in donor or recipient areas but did you just leave yours untouched? And did they disappear themselves ok?

Also hows your growth from month 3 until now? I took your advice and Im flying home the day after surgery so hopefully not too swollen lol.
  #87   Top  
Old 02-13-2018, 04:26 AM

Hi Jam,
I'm doing really well thanks. its day 110 post Op for me, - 16 weeks on Friday. As I described earlier the change from Month 2 to 3 was huge. Again big changes in the last two weeks. Will update with pics on 26/2/18 as that will be 4 months. Pimples have calmed down now, although I do suffer with pimples anyway. I just left them, although others on here have squeezed them. I was nervous prior to the procedure, its normal. Once I got on the plane, the feelings disappeared. I feel so good at the moment it hard to put into words. And to think, I've potentially got another 8.5 months of improvement coming. Having the HT is one of the best decisions I've made. Big investment in money, emotion and time - but well worth it. I wish you all the best, keep us updated on your life changing journey.

#88   Top  
Old 02-13-2018, 04:46 AM

Hi Jam,
I'm doing really well thanks. its day 110 post Op for me, - 16 weeks on Friday. As I described earlier the change from Month 2 to 3 was huge. Again big changes in the last two weeks. Will update with pics on 26/2/18 as that will be 4 months. Pimples have calmed down now, although I do suffer with pimples anyway. I just left them, although others on here have squeezed them. I was nervous prior to the procedure, its normal. Once I got on the plane, the feelings disappeared. I feel so good at the moment it hard to put into words. And to think, I've potentially got another 8.5 months of improvement coming. Having the HT is one of the best decisions I've made. Big investment in money, emotion and time - but well worth it. I wish you all the best, keep us updated on your life changing journey.