Hair Restoration Discussion Forum - By and For Hair Loss Patients
Go Back   Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients > Surgical Hair Restoration > Hair Restoration Results Posted by Patients

Welcome! This forum has over 180,000 posts and 12,000 before and after photos going back several years. To research a topic or physician, click on "Search" and enter the name.

You are currently a guest with limited access. By joining our FREE community you can post on this forum, reply privately to other members and or create your own profile, blog and photo album. Registration is easy, private and free so Join Today!

If you have any problems with the registration or login process, please contact us. If you are new please visit our FAQ.

Hair Restoration Results Posted by Patients Feel free to post your hair transplant photos here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21   Top  
Old 09-13-2017, 08:14 AM
Veteran Real Hair Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordWalden View Post
Hello once again everyone. I recently went to go see Dr. Gabel for my 3 month check-up.

Dr. Gabel said everything is going perfectly as planned and was even a bit surprised by the amount of growth already - as am I!

Last time, Dr. Gabel posted photos of my 2-week check-up. All the hair in those photos over the following month completely fell out and I was back to being bald in the front again with a lot of redness. Now, the hair has started to come again in bit by bit. I did get a lot of zits, pimples, and ingrown hairs in the donor region in the back of my head for probably a good month or so as the hair started regrowing from being shaved in the back. I hardly got any in the front. They have since completely stopped aside from a random zit here or there.

You can see the back is just a biiiit thinner, but I think you'd only know that because you know I've had a hair transplant. Family and friends say you'd never know from looking at the back. My hair is quite fine - and it was the reason I didn't go through with FUT and I'm VERY glad I did not.

At this point, it's just a waiting game and I'm very excited about the coming months.

Anyway, here are some 3 month photos for you all.
very similar to me in regards to where I have had my surgery. Will keep an eye on this thread but looking good so far mate!
  #22   Top  
Old 09-14-2017, 01:29 AM
Mentor Real Hair Club Member

Namely this thread is remarkable just because of the envious opportunity of the patient to have both of these highly sought after surgeons work on him simultaneously.
Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016