Hair Restoration Discussion Forum - By and For Hair Loss Patients
Go Back   Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients > Surgical Hair Restoration > Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)

Welcome! This forum has over 180,000 posts and 12,000 before and after photos going back several years. To research a topic or physician, click on "Search" and enter the name.

You are currently a guest with limited access. By joining our FREE community you can post on this forum, reply privately to other members and or create your own profile, blog and photo album. Registration is easy, private and free so Join Today!

If you have any problems with the registration or login process, please contact us. If you are new please visit our FAQ.

Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Discuss and share your photos, experiences and results related to the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) hair transplant procedure, including its advantages, disadvantages and who is an ideal candidate.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21   Top  
Old 08-01-2017, 06:55 PM
New Real Hair Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyk777 View Post
It is too early to draw conclusions. I saw my biggest change 4-9 months.
You still have at least 7 1/2 months in front of you.
Thanks for your comments Spyk777. I followed your journey and you have great results. I'll just try to keep calm and carry on for the next couple of months. I imagine a lot of folks are nervous since we've all shelled out on the investment.
  #22   Top  
Old 08-01-2017, 07:05 PM
Guru Real Hair Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscarito View Post
Thanks for your comments Spyk777. I followed your journey and you have great results. I'll just try to keep calm and carry on for the next couple of months. I imagine a lot of folks are nervous since we've all shelled out on the investment.

Spyke, did you see continued growth even after 6 months?
  #23   Top  
Old 08-12-2017, 07:14 PM
Veteran Real Hair Club Member

How's it coming? What is the aloe Vera for and where are you applying it?
I asked Dr diep if I should use aloe Vera but he said putting anything on your head could potentially increase the chances of infection or folliculitis. Thoughts?
  #24   Top  
Old 08-12-2017, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renovanity View Post
How's it coming? What is the aloe Vera for and where are you applying it?
I asked Dr diep if I should use aloe Vera but he said putting anything on your head could potentially increase the chances of infection or folliculitis. Thoughts?
Thanks for the question Renovanity. I was told very early on by one of his staff that aloe vera was okay to use. However, I immediately stopped using it once I spoke to Dr. Diep a few days later for my 1-month check-in (probably used it for a few days then stopped). I never saw any reaction or folliculitis and have only washed it since then. No products other than finasteride.

I have a skype check-in on Wednesday to check-in on my progress and any issues that he may be concerned with. I'll post an update after the appointment.
  #25   Top  
Old 08-13-2017, 04:45 PM

Default Post 5 months

At 5 months post-op, I'm feeling a lot more optimistic.

It's no lie that the hardest part about surgery is having "patience." I'll update in another month.

#26   Top  
Old Today, 08:57 AM
Follicular Salvation Club Member

Just the tip of the iceberg my friend at 5 months is not even half of the growth, that's why they say patience is a virtue I reckon this will be the last we'll hear from you, you'll probably forget about balding and never return, I hope you do keep us updated congrats!

My updated thread
http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...l-5-300-a.html

Hair Loss prevention regiment:
Perfect Hair Minoxidil w/ 5% Azelaic Acid 1X per day
Lipogaine Minoxidil 1X per day
Regenpure DR Shampoo 5X per week
Biotin 5,000 mcg taken everyday
MSM 1,000 mg taken everyday