Hair Restoration Discussion Forum - By and For Hair Loss Patients
Go Back   Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients > Surgical Hair Restoration > Hair Restoration Questions and Answers

Welcome! This forum has over 180,000 posts and 12,000 before and after photos going back several years. To research a topic or physician, click on "Search" and enter the name.

You are currently a guest with limited access. By joining our FREE community you can post on this forum, reply privately to other members and or create your own profile, blog and photo album. Registration is easy, private and free so Join Today!

If you have any problems with the registration or login process, please contact us. If you are new please visit our FAQ.

Hair Restoration Questions and Answers Post a question for other knowledgeable forum members here. Any hair loss sufferers with good advice are also encouraged to respond.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Top  
Old 08-12-2017, 03:11 PM
Veteran Real Hair Club Member

Smile Advice for best results after transplant?

Hey guys after two unsuccessful hair transplants with dr. Wesley Hall in Reno, Nevada, I finally had the courage and finances to have a third one done but this time by Dr. Diep in San Jose.

My first two transplants had little to no growth, severe pitting, wide donor scar, and terrible results. I'm hoping that third times a charm and this time everything works out great. I am two days postop after having 2022 grafts put into my hairline using the FUT method.

I am following the instructions provided to me by Dr. Diep postop but would also like to hear advice or suggestions from other hair transplant recipients who might have other great ideas or recommendations for the postop process. Anything helps even words of encouragement. As you can imagine after two failed hair transplants sometimes I think that maybe I'm the 5% that simply doesn't grow.

Let's hear your ideas on how to achieve the best results after this procedure.

Attached are pictures of my Head post op from Diep. There is a small trail of blood on one side but I'm unable to clean that area until the fourth day according to my postop instructions.

#hopefull
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1764.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	137.4 KB
ID:	110917   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1766.jpg
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	110918   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1761.jpg
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	110919  
  #2   Top  
Old 08-12-2017, 03:18 PM
Follicular Master

Hopefully this helps

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...ransplant.html

Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Alan Feller, Coalition Member , Dr. William Lindsey, Coalition Member and Dr. Scott Alexander, Coalition Member
I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. I am salaried by all the surgeons I work for.