Hair Restoration Discussion Forum - By and For Hair Loss Patients
Go Back   Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients > Surgical Hair Restoration > Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews

Welcome! This forum has over 180,000 posts and 12,000 before and after photos going back several years. To research a topic or physician, click on "Search" and enter the name.

You are currently a guest with limited access. By joining our FREE community you can post on this forum, reply privately to other members and or create your own profile, blog and photo album. Registration is easy, private and free so Join Today!

If you have any problems with the registration or login process, please contact us. If you are new please visit our FAQ.

Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews Share your own hair transplant experiences with others here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Top  
Old 09-30-2012, 03:07 PM
New Real Hair Club Member

Default Considering HT in New Delhi. Any reviews??

Hello friends!

I have been visiting this forum for some time now and have been impressed by the quality of posts and discussions happening here.

I am a hair loss sufferer for last 5 years. I took a stupid decision to wear a hair piece 3 years back and since then my life has become hell. I feel insecure all the time..whether I keep it on or whether I remove it. I now plan to remove this nest on my head forever, so, please help me.
I am based in New Delhi and am currently in stage 4/5 (as far as I can make out). I will post some pics, the next time I go for servicing my hair system.

Till then, any info or reviews on HT surgeons in Delhi would be much appreciated.
  #2   Top  
Old 10-01-2012, 07:21 AM

I gotta say go with doctor A, thats where I got mine. check out my thread and see if you like that work. its been a little bit over a year now after my procedure so if you like what you see
  #3   Top  
Old 10-02-2012, 12:12 AM
Guru Real Hair Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bharat0Sharma View Post
Hello friends!

I have been visiting this forum for some time now and have been impressed by the quality of posts and discussions happening here.

I am a hair loss sufferer for last 5 years. I took a stupid decision to wear a hair piece 3 years back and since then my life has become hell. I feel insecure all the time..whether I keep it on or whether I remove it. I now plan to remove this nest on my head forever, so, please help me.
I am based in New Delhi and am currently in stage 4/5 (as far as I can make out). I will post some pics, the next time I go for servicing my hair system.

Till then, any info or reviews on HT surgeons in Delhi would be much appreciated.
Hi Bharat, I am also in Delhi and if you ask me honestly, there aren't many good surgeons in Delhi. There are those big branded clinics but not good docs I am sure you are willing to travel for your HT within India. From my extensive research I would personally recommend the following:

Dr. Radha (Vizag) - FUT
Dr. Madhu (Chennai) - FUT/FUE
Dr. Bhatti (Chandigarh) - FUE
Dr. Ramachandran (Chennai) - FUT/FUE

Do also post a few pics of yours.

Cheers!
  #4   Top  
Old 10-02-2012, 10:13 AM

Hello Bharat!
I was stage 5/6 when I got my surgery done in Delhi. You can see my results.
I would recommend that you meet the doctors before making your decision. There are many good doctors in Delhi. You certainly do not have to travel for surgery. I have undergone surgery in Delhi and I know of many people having great results. I am not saying that there are no other doctors in India doing good job. All I want to tell you is that Delhi is certainly having its share of good HT docs.
Another small piece of advice. This may come across as rather rude but you just can not decide on your HT doc sitting on the net. You gotta move your butt.
  #5   Top  
Old 10-02-2012, 10:56 PM

Question HT in Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakukada View Post
I gotta say go with doctor A, thats where I got mine. check out my thread and see if you like that work.
Thanks for the reply!
I tried to see your pics but I could not find your thread.
Can you send me a link please?

Regards.
  #6   Top  
Old 10-02-2012, 11:14 PM

Default HT in Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane13 View Post
Hi Bharat, I am also in Delhi and if you ask me honestly, there aren't many good surgeons in Delhi. There are those big branded clinics but not good docs I am sure you are willing to travel for your HT within India. From my extensive research I would personally recommend the following:

Dr. Radha (Vizag) - FUT
Dr. Madhu (Chennai) - FUT/FUE
Dr. Bhatti (Chandigarh) - FUE
Dr. Ramachandran (Chennai) - FUT/FUE

Do also post a few pics of yours.

Cheers!
Hi Shane!
I do not know how you conducted your research, but I have already narrowed it down to three good doctors in Delhi itself. I have not named them here because then it creates bias. If you wish to know you can pm me.
I posted this thread to learn from experience of any one who has already undergone surgery here in Delhi. I do not want to travel because IMHO staying in touch with your surgeon is critically important and phone & mail often do not give adequate information.

Thanks for your opinion and taking out time to write.
  #7   Top  
Old 10-02-2012, 11:24 PM

Default HT in Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jushair75 View Post
Hello Bharat!
I was stage 5/6 when I got my surgery done in Delhi. You can see my results.
I would recommend that you meet the doctors before making your decision. There are many good doctors in Delhi. You certainly do not have to travel for surgery. I have undergone surgery in Delhi and I know of many people having great results. I am not saying that there are no other doctors in India doing good job. All I want to tell you is that Delhi is certainly having its share of good HT docs.
Another small piece of advice. This may come across as rather rude but you just can not decide on your HT doc sitting on the net. You gotta move your butt.
Hello jushair!
Thanks for sharing the info. As a matter of fact Dr.Mishra is already in my short list. I plan to meet him next week.
And I was not sitting on my butt all this time I know how this virtual world differs from the real world..so I plan to personally meet all the docs I have short listed and then decide.
  #8   Top  
Old 10-12-2012, 08:11 AM

Hey Dude!
Would you like to share the results of your 'research'??
  #9   Top  
Old 10-14-2012, 03:31 PM

Unhappy HT in New Delhi!

Hey all!
Pls look at my pics... I have removed my hair piece today... will go for my HT in next week or so... Let me know if it's worth the effort or not..
You can see some redness due to wig.. Does that mean I need to wait further??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	35128   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	35129   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	35130  
  #10   Top  
Old 10-16-2012, 07:49 AM

Dont you think it would be best to let your doctor decide?!!
BTW you have still not shared your results ;-)