Hair Restoration Discussion Forum - By and For Hair Loss Patients
Go Back   Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients > Surgical Hair Restoration > Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP)

Welcome! This forum has over 180,000 posts and 12,000 before and after photos going back several years. To research a topic or physician, click on "Search" and enter the name.

You are currently a guest with limited access. By joining our FREE community you can post on this forum, reply privately to other members and or create your own profile, blog and photo album. Registration is easy, private and free so Join Today!

If you have any problems with the registration or login process, please contact us. If you are new please visit our FAQ.

Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) Discuss the increasingly popular Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) procedure here, including the advantages, disadvantages and possible long term effects.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Top  
Old 08-04-2012, 02:47 PM
Follicular Master

Arrow Beauty Medical offer FREE SMP session at Feller Medical 7th September 2012

Guys,

I bring to you a very special announcement.

Milena Lardi and company from Beauty Medical (Italy) are intending to be in Great Neck, New York at Dr Fellers office on the 7th September 2012. They will be performing their technique to Dr Feller and Dr William Lindsey to show them in person the benefits and results of their TricoPigmentation technique on a couple of different patients.

Beauty Medical is offering 2 patients the opportunity to have this very unique TricoPigmentation performed on them for FREE by Milena Lardi, on the 7th September 2012. The 2 lucky patients will be chosen by Milena herself.

If you are interested in being considered for a FREE Trico Pigmentation session by Milena in New York then feel free to email me at support@spexhair.com

Best
Spex

Dr. Alan Feller, Coalition Member , Dr. William Lindsey, Coalition Member and Dr. Bijan Feriduni, Coalition Member

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Last edited by spex; 08-04-2012 at 03:33 PM.
  #2   Top  
Old 08-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Administrator
Follicular Genie

Spex,

Given that that SMP is still in its infancy stages, it'll be interesting to see what expert hair restoration physicians such as Dr. Feller and Dr. Lindsey both think about Scalp Micropigmentation as a procedure and its overall place in hair restoration. I assume given their willingness to host a live demonstration that Beauty Medical is quite open and transparent about their technique? It's my understanding that most SMP centers aren't.

Recently, Coalition member Dr. Ron Shapiro provided his expert feedback on Scalp Micropigementation as well. To view his input, visit "Scalp Micropigmentation to Conceal a Hair Transplant Donor Scar: Is it Permanent and Undetectable?"

Once Dr. Feller and Dr. Lindsey get a chance to witness the procedure, I'd like to interview them and get their candid input and then publish it on our popular Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

I look forward to hearing all about it.

Best wishes,

Bill

View our hair loss articles on EZineArticles.com

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Subscribe to our Newsletters | How We Recommend Physicians

-----

To learn about how I restored my hair, view my my hair loss website.

Remember, true beauty radiates from within, not from the skin.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.
  #3   Top  
Old 08-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Forum Co-Moderator
Follicular Master

Excited to see what Dr. Feller and Lindsey think about the procedure and loving the new SMP forum!

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.
  #4   Top  
Old 08-04-2012, 08:34 PM
Celestial Follicle Club Member

Ah Spex, I would totally throw my hat in the ring but September 7th is booked for me. Maybe another time. Definitely looking forward to hearing Dr. Feller's and Dr. Lindsey's feedback.
  #5   Top  
Old 08-08-2012, 08:26 PM

I'm down for some SMP. Holla back!!!
HT #1: Karamikian Unknown # of grafts Sept.2006

HT#2 Nov.23rd, 2007
Dr.Feller
Almost 3200 grafts via strip

HT#3 April 2010
Fue 200/side into temple points

HT#4 February 2011

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller
  #6   Top  
Old 08-12-2012, 01:22 PM
Veteran Real Hair Club Member

I would definately be interested,Im actually off work that week so i could definately fly in..let me know
  #7   Top  
Old 08-13-2012, 11:23 AM
Veteran Real Hair Club Member

I am booked to get my SMP on Sept 7th,I am excited,thank you to Spex for setting this up whooo hooooooooo
  #8   Top  
Old 08-14-2012, 06:26 AM

So it looks like me and my bro will be getting some SMP done as well! I am looking to thicken up my crown a bit and my bro (who has never had a HT) is getting some done in the crown as well. I also will be updating my recent HT with pics soon. I am at 7 months and the temples and temple points are really starting to kick in. The forelock has been looking solid for the past month.
HT #1: Karamikian Unknown # of grafts Sept.2006

HT#2 Nov.23rd, 2007
Dr.Feller
Almost 3200 grafts via strip

HT#3 April 2010
Fue 200/side into temple points

HT#4 February 2011

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller
  #9   Top  
Old 08-14-2012, 08:31 AM
Hard Core Real Hair Club Member

Very interested in how you both go with this procedure gents!
  #10   Top  
Old 08-14-2012, 09:54 AM

Hey guys,

Long time, no post

I've been following SMP with a keen eye for a while now, and got increasingly excited after this community and it's members began to really vet the procedure.

Simply put, I really believe that short of "hair cloning", this could be the most major advancement in treatment for MPB sufferers that we will experience in our lifetimes. If perfected and done right

SMP can be a true game changer, IMHO.

Anyways, I'm also going to be taking the short train over to Dr. Feller's offices on the 7th, to observe first hand the procedure, and see Milena's tecnique and results up close. If deemed eligible (knock on wood), I'll also be having it done myself -- and will document fully.

cheers,
Thana

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!